|Durham Communications . Tel: 01740 655026
The Radio People
CLEANING THE EXTERIOR OF AUDIO ACCESSORIES
These tips we hope will be useful.
Microphone and earpiece inlets can easily get blocked.
• Wear disposable gloves.
• Most types of commercial disinfectant wet wipes can be used.
• Water-based disinfectants are optimal; a solution of 70% isopropanol may be used.
• Hand sanitizers should not be used.
• If your accessory has an earloop (behind-the-ear holder), clean the loop with wet wipes that do not contain alcohol.
• Wipe the entire surface of the product with damp disinfectant wipe/towel.
• Take care to avoid directly touching microphone openings with excess liquid.
• After cleaning, discard the gloves and wipes/towel; wash your hands carefully with soap and water or disinfect with a suitable alcohol disinfectant.
• Let the product dry for a couple of minutes prior to use.
We hope this helps